Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Indiana Jones 4

Harrison Ford makes his triumphant return in Steven Spieldbergs Indiana Jones 4. I for one was very excited for this film. I grew up watching the first three films over and over. This film however went off on a different tangent then the others still had the funny jokes and great action sequences. On purpose I tried to stay away from any reviews or trailers to go in without any foreknowledge of what was going to happen. I was shocked when the film took such a science fiction turn but then again we watching a the film with the guy who made E.T. so it did not surprise me. I loved it and Harrison Ford showed that Indiana Jones can still kick ass... What did yal think?

2 comments:

Mike M. said...

hey, nice to see you're keeping up the blog after graduation. i'm re-working mine to be more personal than class related. as far as indiana jones goes though, although it's probably my least favorite of all of the indy movies (which is not bad at all because they were all great), it still beats the crap out of just about everything else this year so far. anyway, best of luck to you.

Anonymous said...

Great blog as for me. I'd like to read a bit more about this topic. The only thing I would like to see on that blog is some pictures of such devices as gps jammer.