Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hola / Welcome

I would to take time out to say welcome to my first blog. The main purpose of this blog is to explore the use of media and public relations through the internet. I want to use this blog to explain how the future of communications is going to derive from web /mobile device mediums such as this blog and other forms of internet publishing tools. I am very interested in acts of persuasion through advertisements, people, and campaigns. I am also an avid sports fan and TV & Movie follower so don’t be surprised about the correlations if I pull any into this blog. I am a senior Corporate Communications Major here at SMU. You can follow along with my class at http://smuccpaclass.blogspot.com/. I encourage everyone to send comments and feed back and suggestions. I want this blog to be interactive as possible.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Aaron
I think your blog is really interactive and will spur a lot of feedback. I especially like the poll you have at the top asking who will win the Superbowl.

-Whitney