Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rambo IV


Every week my friends and I go to the movies on Sunday. It is basically a tradition we have been doing every weekend for the last 3 years. I am a movie minor and an avid watcher. This week our choice was Sylvester Stallone’s Rambo IV. I am an avid follower of him, and I was very disappointed in this film. Don’t get me wrong; if all you want to see is a bunch of stuff blow up and people get shot with hardly any plot you will definitely get your money’s worth in this film. There are three acts of the film dedicated to people being blown up or shot up and it's extreme. I was a little disappointed because most of his other flicks had a thick concentration of political issues and centered more on his character development. In this film we watch the 62-year-old kick some heavy ass and probably goes the entire movie with 3 minutes of dialog. Bucky gives this film a two out of five stars because the movie didn’t even go two hours. Stallone still proved to us fans, however, that he is in shape and still knows how to be a hard ass.

No comments: