Sunday, March 2, 2008

Semi Pro


Well movie watchers its been another week and another Sunday has arrived. This week my crew decided to see Will Ferrell in his new film Semi Pro. This is by far the best movie this semester. I was piratically crying through the whole movie in tears of laughter. I honestly have no idea where some of this material comes from but it was very amusing. I give this film 5 out 5 stars and strongly urge everyone to see it at least once. Granted it is not going to be one of his all time classics however you will definitely receive a guaranteed laugh. I cant wait to see his new movie step brothers which comes out on July 25th. What did you guys think?

1 comment:

Frances Martir said...

Oh man I really want to watch it! I love Will Ferrell he is soooo funny and I wouldn't expect any less from him. I'm going to go watch it and let you know what I think of it, but I'm sure it will be the same.