Sunday, February 24, 2008

Vantage Point



This weeks Sunday movie ritual was Dennis Quaid's new movie Vantage Point. I am not going to lie, but I have been looking forward to this movie ever since the first time I saw the trailer. However what started off as a strong film really got repetitive and boring to myself. I wont lie but the first half of the film was pretty brilliant with the multiple angles and sequences. It was cinematographers night mare cause the Mise en Scene is imperative for each sequence. Never the less the action scenes and the twist were very good but I was expecting a lot more. So for this weeks film I give it 3 stars out of 5. What did you guys think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Movie got extremely repetitive after a while, really annoying, but still good movie.

Michael Molinar said...

I really wanted to see it and was excited after seeing the trailer, but I've seen so many bad reviews on it I think I'm passing on it. I highly recommend Michael Clayton, though.