Thursday, February 7, 2008

Celebrity Jeopardy


I was watching some old Saturday Night Live highlights the other day on comedy central and I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw this one. I miss the old SNL days especially the first season with Chevy Chase and the later versions with Will Farrell. I think the series of celebrity jeopardy were hysterical because it made fun of the classic game show of whit and knowledge and replaced it with good humor and silly questions that we all know the answers to. This is a tribute to their humor which made us laugh and cry and I hope everyone enjoys this trip down memory lane.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The pen is mightier. Sean Connery = amazazing. He looks like an older version of King Leonidas. Anyway this video is great and for anyone who doesn't like it you are worthless. I would like to plug Budlight at this moment "Drink budlight, a lot of sweat went into these bottles, well not literally because that would be gross" In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, "Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me and I'm dead." Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion, you're dead.